Trivia Questions and answers–
1. How many movies have the word “foot” or “feet” in the title?
According to IMDb, there are 126 movies with the word “foot” or “feet” in the title.
2. In the 1984 Olympics, women competed in the marathon for the first time.
Name the winner and her country.
The first winner of an Olympic women’s marathon was Joan Benoit of the United States
3. What band released the single “My Sharona” and in what year?
The Knack in 1979
4. There are six places in the body that normally can form bone spurs. Name three of them.
The six places are as follows: the knees, the shoulders, the hips, the feet
the hands and the spine.
5. Vitamin D is different from every other vitamin because once in your body it is converted to become a
6. What is the most deadly insect?
An Anopheles mosquito
7. What do squirrel feet and dog feet have in common?
8. What are the three types of tinea infections?
Athletes foot, ringworm, and jock itch
9. Which former President of the United States has run a marathon?
For extra credit, what was his time?
George W. Bush ran the Houston Marathon in 1993 and had a time of
10. What animal are the Canary Islands named after?
I hope you have enjoyed this trivia recap! Have a wonderful new year. I look forward to hearing from you!
The Foot Blogger Chick