Hello Dear Readers,
In honor of the brand new shiny year, I am giving you a trivia quiz. Yes, a trivia quiz. The following 10 trivia questions are from 2012 posts. See how many you can answer correctly. The answers will be posted on the blog on Friday, January 4, 2013.
The Foot Blogger Chick
Trivia Questions –
1. How many movies have the word “foot” or “feet” in the title?
2. In the 1984 Olympics, women competed in the marathon for the first time.
Name the winner and her country.
3. What band released the single “My Sharona” and in what year?
4. There are six places in the body that normally can form bone spurs. Name three of them.
5. Vitamin D is different from every other vitamin because once in your body it is
converted to become a _______________.
6. What is the most deadly insect?
7. What do squirrel feet and dog feet have in common?
8. What are the three types of tinea infections?
9. Which former President of the United States has run a marathon?
For extra credit, what was his time?
10. What animal are the Canary Islands named after?